Menu
j3r4y
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

£50 reward

New customer £50 reward, how can I redeem this?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: £50 reward

do you mean the refer a friend or do you have a £50 credit listed as rewards on your contract

0 Kudos
j3r4y
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

£50 credit listed as rewards on my contract. 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

you should get it discounted off your bill but i think its the 2nd bill after the 30 day cooling off

0 Kudos
j3r4y
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Ok, many thanks for your swift response.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi j3r4y, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community Smiley Happy

Any credit on your bill is usually added to the first bill. If you've had this and no credit is on there then we can take a look for you. 

I have sent you a private message. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.
Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi j3r4y, 

It's just a post to say we've not forgotten about you. If you are still having an issue and need some help, just reply to the private message I sent you last week. 

If things are sorted now then there is nothing further you need to do Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos