Menu
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

What's your E3 wish list?

E3 is coming up in a few weeks' time and the rumour mill is already turning over.

Do you have any predictions / wishes for E3 this year?

Personally I'm hoping for a new Fallout game from Bethesda, and eagerly awaiting more details about The Last of Us 2 and Red Dead Redemption 2...

Kev

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
joeron
Dialled in
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: What's your E3 wish list?

borderlands 3, few's like i have been waiting way to long for it to have any real info about it.

0 Kudos
joeron
Dialled in
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

sorry about the above that will remind me not to post 5 min after getting up.

cant edit my post so here's what i was trying to say.

borderlands 3 feels like i have been waiting way to long for it, and not had any real info about it so i'm pretty hype to see what they have to show at e3.

Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

@joeron wrote:

sorry about the above that will remind me not to post 5 min after getting up.

cant edit my post so here's what i was trying to say.

borderlands 3 feels like i have been waiting way to long for it, and not had any real info about it so i'm pretty hype to see what they have to show at e3.

I struggled with Borderlands when playing a demo some years ago and haven't gotten back into it, I know a few people who love the franchise though so hopefully there'll be some news Smiley Very Happy

Just reading online and it looks like 2K's next title may have been delayed until 2019-20 Smiley Sad hopefully E3 brings some unexpected news for you!

Kev

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Im a pretty big fan of the Borderlands series. Borderlands 2 still has one of the greatest DLCs of all time (Assault on Dragon Keep) so I really can't wait to hear what Gearbox have got planned for the next installment Smiley Very Happy

As Kev knows I'm also a huge Fallout geek, having played the original series through university and even getting the special edition of Fallout 4 with the pipboy. I really hope they improve on the dialogue system of 4 and maybe bring back traits and skills for a more RPG orientated feel. 

Overall, I just can't wait for E3 Smiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Ahh Fallout - I can't wait to see what Bethesda's little teaser on Facebook amounts to. I'm hoping it's a new game as opposed to a VR version of Fallout 4, although my head is telling me that it might be that.

Keen to know what any Fallout fans think? Or ideas for a location / improvements if there is a new game?

bethesda.jpg

Kev

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

The fallout subreddit is awash with rumours from a VR release to a remaster of 3 and NV. My moneys on a fallout 5 or the equivalent. Though i'd love to get my hands on a revamped New Vegas (yes i already know there's a fan mod in the works Smiley Happy

griffin
Alessandro Volta
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I just hope that Fallout 5 does not have the same never ending quests as Fallout 4, silly woman has been kidnapped for the 10th time taken to the same place by the same people etc.etc.totally ruined the game for me. Totally kills the replay value.

The settlement building was fun though, especially with the hacks, shame you couldn't go above 4 stories I had some nice rooftop patios with some great views.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

@griffin wrote:

I just hope that Fallout 5 does not have the same never ending quests as Fallout 4, silly woman has been kidnapped for the 10th time taken to the same place by the same people etc.etc.totally ruined the game for me. Totally kills the replay value.

The settlement building was fun though, especially with the hacks, shame you couldn't go above 4 stories I had some nice rooftop patios with some great views.

I've never managed to fully finish Fallout 4 for this reason - I like to try and do everything in a game, and it's turned into such a slog, I'm still chipping away at it 2.5 years later!

Hearing Fallout 76 might be a traditional Fallout game initially, with online co-op included in the game. TBH I'm just glad they're doing a whole new game and not just adding online functionality to an existing game (GTA V anyone?)

Kev

0 Kudos
Mr_Allen
On our wavelength
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I want new info on the next Xbox.

Down with Sony and their probable announcement of PS5.