cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Are You Playing Right Now?

John_G
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

I've been a veteran of Gaming for many years now and seen it come from slow loading tapes like the BBC Micro (Which was released before I was born Robot wink) through the console wars of Megadrive vs SNES to Playstation vs Xbox to the modern day. 

So what are you playing now? Let us know what games you've been playing and give us a little description, the more obscure the better Robot Happy

I've recently gotten my hands on No Mans Sky on the PS4, one of the most anticipated games of 2016 and with good reason! So far I've only clocked about 6 hours but I've discovered and named 20 species of alien life, several planets and even named and entire Galaxy after myself. Because I have a massive ego Robot LOL There isn't much in the way of a tutorial so it's been fun just toying about and learning everything for myself. It's early days so I'm sure there's going to be more and more new developments for this game!

Let us know what you've been playing in the comments and happy gaming!

John

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

219 REPLIES 219

At the moment:

Space Engineers

Star Citizen

For Honor

Northgard
Transport Fever
Dawn of War 3

Nothing since I have over 200 ms in every game

Shelke
Alessandro Volta

I've been trying out Never Winter the MMO for a bit since yesterday. But mostly grinding for loot boxes in Overwatch Cat Sad

TwitchStreamer
Joining in

I Play and stream all sorts of games, but top 5 games i'm currently doing are;

1.World of Tanks,

2. World of Warships,

3. Forza Horizon 3,

4. Armored Warfare,

5. War Thunder,

Currently lost somewhere in Overwatch, while I wait for Destiny2. Add me if you like Nick_Newark on PS4.

dingping
On our wavelength

Hi there,

I am a old gamer from the year of 1998 but I have seen the networks slowly grind to a stand still in the last few years.

So my answer to What Are You Playing Right Now? is   nothing due to constant bad conections on a over subscribed service.

Its a shame because the yonger people will never know what it was like when networks would give you freedom to play some fantasic games even back in the day

Hope it changes soon Smiley Happy

Nex
Knows their stuff

Dingping, you should really make a thread indicating you have issues, and the forum team will look at it for you. Posting here won't help much to be fair. We all love gaming, and we would all love a stable connection.

Random signature here... I'll get back to this some day!

I haven't played a modern game on this PC, but I do fancy a bit of this: (trailer not suitable for kids btw; something I find rather odd, as it's not real).

The only winning move is not to play.
No system is 100% secure
Ridicule is nothing to be scared of - Adam Ant
The only thing constant - is change. Chris Evans
The internet is a series of tubes
Windows Update isn't rocket science - if it were, it would work.
Unlike Monty Python, spam is never off.
Some video posts may contain swearing/inappropriate content for young children

π

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just finished up with Mass Effect Andromeda. Plotting what to do next.