cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Are You Playing Right Now?

John_G
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

I've been a veteran of Gaming for many years now and seen it come from slow loading tapes like the BBC Micro (Which was released before I was born Robot wink) through the console wars of Megadrive vs SNES to Playstation vs Xbox to the modern day. 

So what are you playing now? Let us know what games you've been playing and give us a little description, the more obscure the better Robot Happy

I've recently gotten my hands on No Mans Sky on the PS4, one of the most anticipated games of 2016 and with good reason! So far I've only clocked about 6 hours but I've discovered and named 20 species of alien life, several planets and even named and entire Galaxy after myself. Because I have a massive ego Robot LOL There isn't much in the way of a tutorial so it's been fun just toying about and learning everything for myself. It's early days so I'm sure there's going to be more and more new developments for this game!

Let us know what you've been playing in the comments and happy gaming!

John

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

221 REPLIES 221

Heline90
Tuning in

WoW classic and FIFA

Failing to play WoW and Warframe.

MrRiggs
Tuning in

Furloughed since March.

Modern Warfare has taken up most of my life. But best game i love is Far Cry 5 got so involved in that world so cant wait to see the new FC6 coming out next year.

DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hello

Currently play Fast and Furious Crossroads on the PC mind you to play it properly I had to get  an Xbox controller for the PC.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Agar.io is the last game I've played. Only about 10 minutes though. It gets boring really quickly imo.

DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hello

Cannot wait for 10/12 when Cyberpunk 2077 releases.

https://www.cyberpunk.net/gb/en/

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Hello

Just got it purchased online now have to wait for the install, should take 30 mins or so and then play

Regards Mike

ravenstar68
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I just got myself an Oculus Rift - S as it was reduced by £100 (they appear to be discontinuing them in favour of the Quest 2) although I had some trouble getting up and running as my PC has HDMI 2.0 but I managed to get an active HDMI->DisplayPort adapter.  I want to get in to Star Trek Bridge crew as using the Rift - S and touch controllers the game is so much more realistic.  Being able to reach out and "touch" the controls is so cool as well as being able to look around the bridge.

Elite Dangerous is also so much more immersive.  I've just bought an Asp Explorer and looking round at the view from it's bubble cockpit is amazing.  Conversely sitting in a small ship like the Imperial Courier - you feel you can reach out and touch the sides of the cockpit as it's so small.

Tim

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well I have a wee list here as I must have ADHD because I can never stick solely to a game. My weapon of choice is still the Nintendo Switch.

OK, top 2 at present.... Asphalt 9 (love this game and it is FREE!) - 2 Point Hospital (ah the fond memories of playing Bullfrog's "Theme Hospital")

Others on the back burner are:-

Alien Isolation, Zelda and Witcher 3. 😊

Gotta play Zelda BOTW on Switch. It's a masterpiece and in the hall of gaming greats.

Unoftunately it's the only masterpiece on the Nintendo  shovelware  Switch.