cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Are You Playing Right Now?

John_G
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

I've been a veteran of Gaming for many years now and seen it come from slow loading tapes like the BBC Micro (Which was released before I was born Robot wink) through the console wars of Megadrive vs SNES to Playstation vs Xbox to the modern day. 

So what are you playing now? Let us know what games you've been playing and give us a little description, the more obscure the better Robot Happy

I've recently gotten my hands on No Mans Sky on the PS4, one of the most anticipated games of 2016 and with good reason! So far I've only clocked about 6 hours but I've discovered and named 20 species of alien life, several planets and even named and entire Galaxy after myself. Because I have a massive ego Robot LOL There isn't much in the way of a tutorial so it's been fun just toying about and learning everything for myself. It's early days so I'm sure there's going to be more and more new developments for this game!

Let us know what you've been playing in the comments and happy gaming!

John

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

221 REPLIES 221

Boston
Up to speed

I am back to Tomb Raider/Lara Croft old games 'Anniversary at the moment, already done some of the other collection.😉😂

photo Image1_zps3vrvxc7k.jpg

@carwasher I've just smashed @Joe_F with Huddersfield on Fifa 20. Great game.

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Anankha
Problem sorter

Currently playing the Medievil remake. 

My Broadband Ping - Virginmedia

Joe_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Its true, although he just lost 6-3 😄

Playing The Outer Worlds on PC.

Was really getting into it but, there's just way too much dialogue. I just sit there at times skipping it and not taking it in so I can get to the action.

Shame really as it's highly atmospheric.

@keasy wrote:

Playing The Outer Worlds on PC.

Was really getting into it but, there's just way too much dialogue. I just sit there at times skipping it and not taking it in so I can get to the action.

Shame really as it's highly atmospheric.

Yeah shame the actual game is short.

But I have been playing Death Stranding... omg wow, I know some reviewers have moaned about it because it is about delivering things constantly, but welcome to real life and a job always the same, but the point of the game is to enjoy it, take everything in, the scenery is stunning, they put a lot of detail into it.

The story line is crazy at first but begins to make sense, Hideo Kojima really went for a cinematic effect for this game and it delivers, I can see myself playing this for 200hrs+ easily to do everything. And apparently the ending is a few hours of cutscenes like a movie, im sure not everyone will love that but that is right up my alley.

I will probably buy it for PC next year to play it again in 4k on my 2080 ti. But for now the PS4 version is immaculate should be in everyone's collection.

Majide!

caineunholy
Tuning in

I am playing on mobile phone new earth! raid! war robots! sky kingdomes, rise of empires, afk arena. on PC New earth yes again war robots! counter strike nexon zombies, planet side 2, Skyrim, arma 3, and a lot more! I have about 150 games on Steam most are free. ok I have a addiction. it takes my mind off how bad life is. so much for the modern life and civilisation !

CSGO cause I'm literally basic

** I work for VirginMedia but all opinions posted here are my own.

louij2
Superfast
Minecraft, Outerworlds and borderlands 3 wating for new cod and rdr2 for xmas

Stythinator
Problem sorter

I'm currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare. Absolutely love the game. I admit i do Pwn noobs pretty hard lol

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks.