cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Are You Playing Right Now?

John_G
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

I've been a veteran of Gaming for many years now and seen it come from slow loading tapes like the BBC Micro (Which was released before I was born Robot wink) through the console wars of Megadrive vs SNES to Playstation vs Xbox to the modern day. 

So what are you playing now? Let us know what games you've been playing and give us a little description, the more obscure the better Robot Happy

I've recently gotten my hands on No Mans Sky on the PS4, one of the most anticipated games of 2016 and with good reason! So far I've only clocked about 6 hours but I've discovered and named 20 species of alien life, several planets and even named and entire Galaxy after myself. Because I have a massive ego Robot LOL There isn't much in the way of a tutorial so it's been fun just toying about and learning everything for myself. It's early days so I'm sure there's going to be more and more new developments for this game!

Let us know what you've been playing in the comments and happy gaming!

John

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

219 REPLIES 219

Shelke
Alessandro Volta

I downloaded and installed Star Trek online yesterday, for the PS4. It seems OK enough and it's free to play to level 60, but I won't going be going beyond the free-to-play period Cat Happy

I had an account with ST:O and stopped playing because it was boring repeated missions but higher quality.

Then when I went to go back, I found out that someone else took over and had been asking people if they wanted to transfer their accounts over, I never got an email about it, and basically lost all I had.

So will never go back personally.

Majide!

Shelke
Alessandro Volta

@DABhand Ouch! Cat Sad

The ST game is OK, I can see areas where it could be more polished etc. But for about the 6 hours or so I've played it I've gotten a fair more enjoyment out of it. Plus I was somewhat into Star Trek when younger, so it tugs on a partially remaining fondness I had for the franchise. I was struggling a little with moving the ship around, but past that learning curve it is fairly easy to play. I'm going down the science star ship route, on a rank II two science ship at the moment.

Yeah the one thing that put me off going back after losing everything, is the fact it would have required me to buy the Romulan pack which at the time was over £100 for the majority of the items I used to have.

The game itself is indeed fun to start with, but as I said once you hit those away missions etc and then find out when you rank up oh look you do them again for that rank, etc it does get boring very quickly. However yes there is unique missions that are introduced but it wasn't enough.

The borg ship combat stuff was fun though.

Majide!

Shelke
Alessandro Volta

£100 for a DLC? Lol. I'll just be playing it randomly along with some other things until Jan when RE7 comes out, at which point thereon out I'll be focusing on that, including the DLCs which will eventually come for it.

Well it is 50% off right now lol

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/game-pack/detail/270-legacy-of-romulus-legacy-pack

Still wouldn't buy it 😛

Majide!

Shelke
Alessandro Volta

Me either Cat LOL

I have just started Final Fantasy 15 (XV) and so far i am liking it.

Ralph_R
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Got the kids (and me 😉 ) Titanfall 2 for Christmas, looking forward to some major butt stomping..

Ralph_R
Forum Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Hunt the bread sauce packet.   I know it's in here somewhere.   Smiley Frustrated

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron