Menu
SaLa22
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

broken power switch on hub 3

Hi.

My hub was off so I had no Internet. Went to switch it off but the power switch clicked and got stuck. I flipped the hub abound to see if something is stuck in it but then the button and some small pieces fell out. how can I get a new one? and do I have to pay for it if the hub was faulty? wasn't dropped or damaged.  

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: broken power switch on hub 3

Hi Sala22,

You could try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of Faults  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

You can also call  150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1 and 2 (Faultsbut best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

When calling Faults you will go through a series of questions/tests, which won't resolve the problem, if you call back around 10 minutes later an agent should pick the phone up and be able to help.

Or if you hang fire here then a member of the Forum Team may pick this up for you, however it may take a day or two.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
SaLa22
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

i booked an engineer. if he comes to chech it can he replace it or he will just advise me to order new hub?

its temporary fixed by piece of papper to not allow switch to move, but it will not work long term. 

should i still try to call them?

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

If you have an engineer booked they will replace the Hub for you.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks