Menu
Ash88
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

WiFi hub

Hi I have recently cancelled my subscription and have to return the equipment as I am moving house. In my haste to pack I have tripped over the cable into the router and it has pulled the actual socket out of the back of the router. How much will I be charged for returning a damaged router? 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: WiFi hub

I am not a member of VM staff so this is just my opinion, however, I think you would be extremely unlucky if VM decided to charge you for a hub.  

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: WiFi hub

Hi there Ash88, 

Welcome to the forums and for your first post - I was sorry to understand that you have inadvertently damaged the hub you are due to return to us. 

Although we are not the team who deal with returned equipment, we do need to advise that if we do receive equipment back that has been damaged and this is deemed to have been done prior to posting you mat be charged - I am sorry. 

The only Hub we require back is the Hub3 and the charge for this would be £21.  Any charges for this would be  added to your account 31 days after your account has closed and you will be advised of this in writing. 

As mentioned, we cannot confirm or deny if there will be charge at this stage - if you are charged please do pop back and we can see what we can do about this for you but cannot make any guarantees. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos