Menu
Rocky36
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

What’s going on with cabling my street.

Hello there people,

I’ve resorted to putting up a post on here out of sheer desperation, we currently live in a block of apartments on a street which has been virgin readied up. However when they cabled it up the block of apartments were not here, instead were just gardens so they just didn’t bother. After pushing for it, we did manage to get them to green light the project and the last thing we heard was that it was in it’s construction phase. Since then it’s all been very vague and when I speak to any virgin rep they say that it’s active and it’s a matter of being patient. We have now been waiting for nearly two years and so far nothing and now with covid-19 I feel we will be stuck with sky for the foreseeable future.

HELP!

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: What’s going on with cabling my street.

Hello Rocky36

Thanks for taking the time to post your query on the forum and welcome to the community.

Due to the amount of work and local authority requirements it can take some time to services to become available. As long as you're registered here virg.in/cablemystreet we'll be sure to keep you up to date with any developments in your area.

You may also want to call our sales team who, if required, would be happy to send out a spotter to check on this further for you. They can be contacted on 0800 183 1234

Rob

0 Kudos