Menu
NannaP12
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

WIFI

Im having issues with hub 3. Green wifi continually flashing and when sttraming will buffer for anything from 45 seconds to 2 mins then no problem.  This has been hapening for months.  Have had new hub installed but afer hour started flashing again.  Have been told its flashing because the mobile hotspot has been turned on.  Never had this issue before and getting fed up of being told different things.  Some say speed not enough because I have hive and everything is linked to that, other suggestions is that upload is not enough but the problem is ingtermittent. Now told its coming from virgins "head".  An suggestions apprecaited, otehrwise thinking of going to Sky.

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: WIFI

Hi NannaP12

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

Sorry for the delayed reply and the WiFi flashing issue. This is something we're aware of and working hard to fix asap

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Tudor
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: WIFI

If the LED is flashing and your service is ok, yes it’s a known problem. VM have been aware of the problem for many many months and realistically I doubt it will ever be fixed as the Hub3 is very outdated. This can sometimes be fixed by turning off WPS in the settings otherwise it’s some black tape.

If the LED is flashing and you have no service it’s because the hub has lost connection with the VM network and is retrying to reestablish it.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2
0 Kudos