Menu
Peterlambert
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Virgin red login error

I have just downloaded Virgin Red to my mobile, but whenever I try to log in it tells me I must agree to the terms, but when I try to agree to the terms I get an error saying ‘oops, you are not authorized to do this action’

any idea what’s going wrong?

0 Kudos
Tudor
Superstar
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin red login error

As far as I can see “Virgin Red” has nothing to do with VM broadband and VM mobile. It’s part of Virgin Atlantic which has no connection apart from the name Virgin. You need to take up your problem with Virgin Red. 

There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal
0 Kudos
Peterlambert
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Maybe I am just getting confused, but the email with the link to download it came from vergin media, so the virgin media community seemed to be a logical place to find out if other people were getting the same issue.

After your comments I went back to the original email, it does say it’s registered to Virgin Media 🤔

Can you suggest somewhere more sensible to ask the question?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

This app appears to involve all Virgin companies:

https://www.virginmedia.com/virgin-tv-edit/tips-and-tricks/download-the-virgin-red-app-now.html

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) John_GS
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Peterlambert,

Thanks for your post. We cannot unfortuantley assist with Virgin Red queries, but if you have twitter, their account is @VirginRed 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos