cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Media wall outlet installation upstairs

Kbandz
Joining in

Hi 

I would like to know if it’s possible to set a broadband upstairs in your chosen location such as your bedroom and the Virgin Media wall outlet installation. is it possible to install it upstairs and when you purchase broadband does it cost extra for Virgin Media wall outlet to be installed in another location.

2 REPLIES 2

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there @Kbandz 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum. 

If you have only Broadband being installed then it would just be the one point installed in the room of the Virgin Hub.

We would install a second virgin point in a different room if you were to take out TV services and wanted the box this in this room. 

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Hi ,

Thank you for reaching out to us here, it’s great that you are considering joining us. You can have your hub where ever you like as long as we can get a wire there. The best thing to do would be to speak to one of our agents here who will book you in a manned visit. If you order online then you may get a quick start and then you would have to use the point that was already in the house. If you would like any help in getting this sorted please just let me know.

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more