cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VM Forums No Editing Cog

Donfor40
Superfast

Is it possible to check why I don't have any Editing Cog via VM Forums.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It should be under "post options" top right. This gives a drop down list, the first item is the edit one, but the text is white on a pink background is is exceeding difficult to see on my iPad Pro. Editing is only available for a short time after posting, after that you cannot change the post.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

On your post it is under the cog but highlighted in pink so often missed. Also I find that once you have a reply it disappears so maybe test it in a new reply to this thread. 

Thanks I'll re chech.

No Cog

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Does the issue occur when using your browser's incognito / private mode?

Can you post a redacted screenshot?

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just to add my cogs all but disappear visually in my brower's night (dark) mode. 

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It should be under "post options" top right. This gives a drop down list, the first item is the edit one, but the text is white on a pink background is is exceeding difficult to see on my iPad Pro. Editing is only available for a short time after posting, after that you cannot change the post.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

thanks maybe as others have suggested that I'm not checking fast enough.
Let me re check.

---Where can I find my typo from earlier reply---

Excellent found Editing function.

thanks