cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage statement

Doodcom
Tuning in

Hey guys or a virgin mediator representative,

I used to get an email saying how much I used with my broadband.

I have been getting my usage statement, but it does not tell my how much gb I have used like it used to.

my partners dad has the same email but his shows him the usage for his broadband.

is there a way I could get this to start showing on my statement again and also to tell me what I used in the last month please.

thanks.

14 REPLIES 14

The correct address is:

https://www.virginmedia.com/myusage

It's pretty simple though so don't get excited.

This sort of behaviour is typical of large IT organisation that have marketing departments that don't speak to the engineering teams on the web side. I work in big IT myself and it's normal unfortunately.

thats useful thanks but they dont tell me how much i downloaded like they used to. my partners dad does though. its great broadband speeds but there customer service has always been shocking. yet again i need to phone them due to ANOTHER wrong bill!

if there was another isp with there speeds then id change in a heartbeat. just awful customer service.

It told me I was in top 20% for watching films. Never watched a film on Virgin in my life lol

lol i think they just make stuff u.

I still get this utterly useless lsss email that’s always blank when you actually try look at it and login. Just keep showing how utterly inept as a company they are IMO.