Menu
Rnrear
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Tried to cancel extras but virgin not listening

We pay for 200mps but NEVER get over a 100mps

have requested numerous times to be returned to 100 MPs contract but still paying for higher speed

continually requested hd channels to be removed but we still paying for channels we not use. 

also requested a extra was removed within the cancellation period but this still on account.

We are looking at leaving as fed up of overpaying for what we don't get or don't use.This issue goes back to 2019.

we want a refund of payment for services we have not been able to access or that we not got as promised.

We will also be cancelling contract and going back to by.

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tried to cancel extras but virgin not listening

Hi Rnrear

Thanks for posting and apologies for the delayed reply.

We're not able to do package changes or cancellations via the forums I'm afraid. You'll need to either call the team on 150 // 0345 454 1111 options 1 and 4. Or alternatively, please send us a text on 07533051809 and we can assist further.

We can however help with any service issues, so for example the speeds of broadband, how are you testing, wired/wireless and what devices please?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Rnrear
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

that mobile number just puts through to a ridiculous computer that cannot understand anything longer than 2 words.

virgin customer care is crap

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I am sorry you feel this way Rnrear,

The text service is automated at the start but to get you through to the right team

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos