cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Testing Bay

adelphiaUK
Up to speed

This is a simple test topic as I'm having issues with posting and editing text on my Samsung S7 Tablet on these forums so please jut ignore, unless of course you wish to use it too.

These are only my views; I've given them to try and assist but if anyone finds fault with my posting then please let me know.

Please excuse misspellings and anything which may not make sense or offend as the medication I take can sometimes have an adverse effect on me.

Chris (VMO2 Customer)
Ultimate Volt: ACTIVE
TV: Maxit TV
Broadband: Volt V650 Fibre Broadband
Phone: Talk More Anytime
Mobile: O2 Unlimited
1 REPLY 1

adelphiaUK
Up to speed

OK

Now I'm going to test this to see if I can edit text and format it without the forum app freezing on me.

Right now I have grammarly disabled as I think it's this that's causing me issues. Right now I can select text correctly AND format it as I like! The only thing is I have to use my tablet in landscape (horizontal) mode in order to get the full format bar and see the PREVIEW and EXIT PREVIEW buttons.

These are only my views; I've given them to try and assist but if anyone finds fault with my posting then please let me know.

Please excuse misspellings and anything which may not make sense or offend as the medication I take can sometimes have an adverse effect on me.

Chris (VMO2 Customer)
Ultimate Volt: ACTIVE
TV: Maxit TV
Broadband: Volt V650 Fibre Broadband
Phone: Talk More Anytime
Mobile: O2 Unlimited