cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speed Test - Sam Knows

dhairbus
Dialled in

If I use https://samknows.com/realspeed/  I get "Your SamKnows enabled device is offline", this worked previously and showed speed to hub and speed to device.

I've done full reboot of hub and full reset with same  Your SamKnows enabled device is offline

When I use https://speedtest.samknows.com the result for 1 gig package the speed is around 5-600 Mbps.

Is this a VM or SamKnows issue ?

Dark Knight
11 REPLIES 11

rnewfie
Joining in

Was there any solution to this?

A couple of days ago, I got an email from VM saying that they have completed the upgrade to Volt M200.
I ran some tests using RealSpeed on various devices to test speeds.
I was consistently getting router download speeds of around 220 MBPS - success!
Obviously, the router to device speeds were varied due to wifi, etc.

From yesterday evening onwards, when I run RealSpeed, I get the message "Your SamKnows enabled device is offline".
What does that mean? What is a SamKnows enabled device?
If it is the router, then how can I be sending this message?
All other speed tests, e.g. speedtest.net, work okay.

Update: Today, I am getting the message, "This WiFi network does not support RealSpeed".
I am not using a wifi network. I am connected to the Hub 4 router using ethernet!

Please ignore the above identical question. I asked it on an old defunct userid.
I'll try again on my real one :-

Was there any solution to this?

A couple of days ago, I got an email from VM saying that they have completed the upgrade to Volt M200.
I ran some tests using RealSpeed on various devices to test speeds.
I was consistently getting router download speeds of around 220 MBPS - success!
Obviously, the router to device speeds were varied due to wifi, etc.

From yesterday evening onwards, when I run RealSpeed, I get the message "Your SamKnows enabled device is offline".
What does that mean? What is a SamKnows enabled device?
If it is the router, then how can I be sending this message?
All other speed tests, e.g. speedtest.net, work okay.

Update: Today, I am getting the message, "This WiFi network does not support RealSpeed".
I am not using a wifi network. I am connected to the Hub 4 router using ethernet!