Menu
Scottdno1ok
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Service Down again

Hi everyone just to check if anyone is suffering like me and my family are at this moment because our entire virgin services are down again. The service went dead last night 19/05/20 at around 9.30pm and they are still not up and running again yet. The virgin media app is telling me there is an issue which they hope to have fixed by 4pm today 20/05/20 so that means myself and my kids need to go all day with no broadband or Tv to keep us sane during another long day in this Lockdown. We are based in Irvine, North Ayrshire KA12 area and if anyone else is suffering these issues then please post on here and let myself and everybody know what info if any you may have on a time frame for our services to be reignited

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Service Down again

Hi there @Scottdno1ok

Sorry that you were having some issues yesterday and that this was a known area issue. When we are aware of an issue, we will give an estimated fix time; I see yours advises it was 4pm yesterday. 

Times are only estimated though and can change - we'll always do all we can to fix before the estimated time wherever possible. 

From checking your account that is linked to your Forum information, I can see that the issue has cleared - I do hope all is looking ok for you at home today? Please do not hesitate to pop back if you need further assistance. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide