Menu
Gadgyspike
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Replacement cover for live feed in box

Hi

our external cover has blown off and snapped so I need to get a replacement one soon before the bad weather plays havoc with my connection. Not sure who to contact.  Any advice?

E1F2DC2D-9CB7-4E95-979C-181FB68A4960.jpeg

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Replacement cover for live feed in box

Who do you think you should contact for help to repair your Virgin Media installation?  Answer - Virgin Media.  You pay an enormous amount of money each month for VM services.  VM have always offered free repairs to their equipment as part of the deal.

This needs to checked over by a VM tech so phone 150 (free) on any VM phone (fixed line or mobile) or 0345 454 1111 on any other phone line (chargeable but may be included as part of an inclusive call package). Select any of the faults options and you'll get through to an agent that can book you a tech visit. Quickest route.

Or you could wait here for a few days for a VM Forum Team member to reach this post and help you arrange a tech visit.

-----------------------

Superuser 18/19.
Use Kudos to say thanks
Tick an answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
Forum Team (Retired) Kaz_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Replacement cover for live feed in box

Hi Gadgyspike

Thanks for getting back to my PM on the other thread re the omni box issue.

I've popped a reply back to you now. I'll close this thread down to avoid confusion as we only need one thread per topic.

Cheers

Kaz

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos