cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Error message M60 and asking me to call UNKNOWN

Quinten36
Just joined

What's up guys.

I own an Pixel 128gb in QB from Verizon which I have owned for about 2 weeks. Now, I have been getting drops in 4LTE, but Google seems to already know the issue. Today, I was on the phone and lost service during the phone call. Service came back which resulted in having both wifi + 4LTE.

When I tried to recall someone, it gave me "Server Unreachable" when I still had bars in both wifi + 4LTE. Just restarted the phone sittin in the same exact position and called again. I got a very weird buzz / static noise as the phone rang, but it did follow through with the phone call. no pick up tho, so not sure if it actually WENT through.

Anyone have this problem? Is it related to the verizon SIM versus the phone?

MyMileStoneCard

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Quinten36,

Unfortunately this forum is based in the UK and has nothing to do with Verizon, Boost mobile or Virgin USA.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

hanalannister
Joining in

I just had this problem and was able to work around it by going into Settings>Wireless & Networks>Cellular Networks and turning off the Advanced Calling feature. I was also able to recreate the problem by turning the feature back on, so it seems like this at least part of the issue for me. I have no idea what this feature does, but I guess I'm leaving it off for now.