Menu
glencharnoch
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Problem attaching more google home devices to Hub 3.0

Hello there,

I've had a google home in our home Virgin network for 6 months. I bought two google home minis to add in other rooms.

Trying to add the first one, the installation process stopped and it said I should disable access point (or AP) isolation on the hub 3.0. 

I logged into it and can't find anything that is called that or sounds like that. I phone Virgin helpline and they pointed me the fee-paying gadget rescue folk. I expected more tbh. There must be loads of folk that have these things attached to their Hub 3 's.

Can anyone help? Did you achieve to get more than one of these into your home network?

Happy Thursday!

G

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired) Heather_J
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problem attaching more google home devices to Hub 3.0

Hello glencharnoch, 

Thanks for getting in touch and a warm welcome to the Community Smiley Very Happy

Sorry for the connection problems you're having at the moment. I haven't experienced the Google equipment personally and I'm not aware of any specific issues. 

Let's leave your thread open to see if other Community members have anything to add.

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Wrinkly2
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have the same problem!!!
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

this feature isn't on the hub, its more for routers like linksys etc, also with some devices need to split up the wifi e.g. -> http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Networking-and-WiFi/Connecting-WiFi-adaptor-for-air-con/td-p/362...
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos