Menu
Billess
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Pre-install

Hi

I’m an existing customer with 2 v6 boxes

I’m currently building an extension at the rear of my house, I would like the tv cables run into the extension before the internal walls and ceiling are fitted, for a 3rd box, rather than run external cables and drilling through fresh walls and plasterwork.

Unfortunately I have only been able to contact offshore call handlers who don’t seem to understand what I require. 

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Bill

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pre-install

Hi Billess,

Thank you for reaching out to us via our community.

We would be able to send a technician to put the cables in for you, there would be a call out charge of £99.00. this would just go on your next bill after the installation.

Once you are ready for the additional V6 you would then call us back and arrange this as a separate order. 

I hope this helps, if you do require any further information don't hesitate to contact us.

Many thanks.

Paul.

0 Kudos
Roger_Gooner
Superstar
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pre-install

As you have the builders onsite you could get them to do the wall drilling and install trunking for the coaxial and Ethernet cables, have a draw rope for the coaxial cable if necessary. It's best to terminate the Ethernet cable at an RJ45 wall plate. You'll then need one visit from a VM technician to pull through the cable to get the installation done.

--
Hub 3.0, TP-Link Archer C8, TP-Link TL-SG1008D 8-port gigabit switch, V6
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM Broadband Connection
0 Kudos