cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor service

Joenhs69
Joining in

I have been with virgin media for a year, since December 20th 2022, my Internet drops out about 293 times a day stopping me from working from home downloading any items, my TV will not record or reply any programs due to WiFi dropping out. I have made 47 calls to different call centres, had the phone cut off on me 17 times been lied to 8 times and now been told again because it is not total loss of service I have to pay fee disconnection even though I have had 3 engineers out who all couldn't fix the problem. I pay £45 per month for a bit service and then virgin want £120 to disconnect early, but I am not getting a full service I really am lost for words. I have not had 1 day full service since December this is so wrong.

2 REPLIES 2

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@Joenhs69 wrote:

I have been with virgin media for a year, since December 20th 2022, my Internet drops out about 293 times a day stopping me from working from home downloading any items, my TV will not record or reply any programs due to WiFi dropping out. I have made 47 calls to different call centres, had the phone cut off on me 17 times been lied to 8 times and now been told again because it is not total loss of service I have to pay fee disconnection even though I have had 3 engineers out who all couldn't fix the problem. I pay £45 per month for a bit service and then virgin want £120 to disconnect early, but I am not getting a full service I really am lost for words. I have not had 1 day full service since December this is so wrong.

View this similar topic going on below

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Networking-and-WiFi/cancellation/td-p/5231800

for suggestions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Joenhs69 wrote:

my TV will not record or reply any programs due to WiFi dropping out

Live broadcast TV doesn't use the internet.

Pop a post into one of the TV boards explaining your symptoms and you may get some help diagnosing what the issue is.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks