Menu
Highlighted
Ricam
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Outside box cover missing

Hi i own a flat which was previously rented out. The outside cable cover is missing. As the property is empty and the tenants are long gone  is there anyway of getting a plastic cover attached? 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Outside box cover missing

@Ricam wrote:

Hi i own a flat which was previously rented out. The outside cable cover is missing. As the property is empty and the tenants are long gone  is there anyway of getting a plastic cover attached? 

If you are a Virgin account holder this is a free repair as part of your rental payment. If however the connection is disused, then unless it is causing a hazard it is unlikely to get fixed.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Ricam
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks for the reply..

It has bare wires sticking out and looks bad.

I doubt it is a hazard but it simply needs a plastic cover.  Seems daft to remove all the wiring myself for a full replacement having to be put in should a future tenant opt for virgin.

I would guess it would cost virgin more in the long run. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello Ricam, 

Welcome to our community forum,  it's great to have you on board. 

I'm sorry to hear that the omni box case is missing and I have sent you a private message so I can take a closer look at the situation to see what we can do for you. 

Thanks, 

Dean

0 Kudos