cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online chat

karlee0291
Joining in

Is anyone else struggling to get an agent to talk to them on the contact us web chat?  I’m only looking to add pods to my account but no one seems to pick the chats up

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @karlee0291 

You can text VM on 0753 305 1809 or speak to the team on WhatsApp on 0730 532 7112 but phone calls take priority and these methods can take 4 to 6 hours, actually probably taking longer at present due to the price increase emails..

Please try following the instructions <<< here >>> 

If that doesn't work  you can also call by calling 0800 064 3850 to order a pod (they will only send out one at a time, and there must be an interval of at least one week before a second order will be accepted)

Call around 8am if possible when lines first open and are least busy.

They are free if you are on the Gig1 package, or Ultimate Oomph, or on a Volt bundle, however if you are on any other package then they are £8  a month.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @karlee0291 

You can text VM on 0753 305 1809 or speak to the team on WhatsApp on 0730 532 7112 but phone calls take priority and these methods can take 4 to 6 hours, actually probably taking longer at present due to the price increase emails..

Please try following the instructions <<< here >>> 

If that doesn't work  you can also call by calling 0800 064 3850 to order a pod (they will only send out one at a time, and there must be an interval of at least one week before a second order will be accepted)

Call around 8am if possible when lines first open and are least busy.

They are free if you are on the Gig1 package, or Ultimate Oomph, or on a Volt bundle, however if you are on any other package then they are £8  a month.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thank you so much for this information I will contact them first thing tomorrow morning

JulianMHall
Dialled in

The WhatsApp is an automated expert system and unable to respond to queries properly. All it's done is give me the same options the 150 so-called Support did.

Appleface57
Joining in

Over the past 2 weeks I have phoned, text and emailed!! It's flipping ridiculous.