Menu
RichardS8
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No access to my emails

Is anyone experiancing problems with accessing @btopenworld.com email addresses thru virgin media, this is not the first time this has happen to me, but it usually resolves itself after a few hours.  Its been all day now.

Was accessing @btopenworld.com without issue yesterday, and I havnt changed any settings.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No access to my emails

Hi there RichardS8

Welcome to our community forum pages and thank you for posting.

We are sorry to hear that you have been having issues accessing emails.

Has there been any improvement since your post at all?

If not can you tell us what happens when you try to access your email account?

Thank you. 

David_Pn
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
RichardS8
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Resolved, the following day my @btopenworld.com email a/c was accessable. No explanation as to why loss of service and no help from Virgin Media telephone support, what a waste of space they are!  And it wasnt an issue with BT as I could still access my emails directly via my web browser at the BT/Yahoo site.

Its not the first time this has happened and will no doubt happen again, it just annoying that Virgin telephone support dosnt do what the name implies "support"

Thanks for getting back to me.

0 Kudos
chenks
Wise owl
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

think you are jumping to some wrong conclusions there!
just because the issues wasn't apparent when you tried the web browser doesn't automatically mean the issue was with virgin. there could have been server or networking issues and/or changes at the email host end that resulted in the issues.

also, not sure why you assume virgin should be offering technical support on your inability to connect to a btopenworld email account.
0 Kudos