Menu
dasyurus
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No Tv or Broadband

I have had no tv or broadband since 2nd July. This was organically stated a fix to be done by the 4th. Which is long enough by itself. But I got a text saying fix will not be completed til 9th July. So no tv or broadband til then. I can not find or call to complain about this. 8 to 9 days with nothing is not good enough. The tech issue states an important fault. I have spoke to tech on 150 in India. They have stated will try to get some service working sooner. I am also wish to complain that service on tv was put up to fun package but no mention of the cheaper mix package was stated until I checked internet the other day. I have been a cable customer since it started but recently thinking of cancelling all together due to costs. 

Please get something sorted I need a broadband service at least for mine and my wife's work etc.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kaz_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Tv or Broadband

Hi dasyurus

I appreciate you getting in touch with us and my apologies about the fault with your TV and Broadband that you have reported here.

I have run a check and can see this was resolved on the 6th July.

Can you let us know if the services are now fully up and running for you?

If you still wish to log this as a complaint please pop back to me on the following PM that you can find on the top right where we can take some details from you.

Kind regards.

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos