Menu
Lisaashfinn
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Netflix and other apps

My Netflix amazon prime will load from the TiVo apps but as soon as I go to stream a movie nothing ?? Any ideas iv tried resetting  box signing in and out of Netflix and nothing 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix and other apps

Hi Lisaashfinn, thanks for your post.

Sorry for the trouble you've had with Netflix & Amazon Prime via your TiVo apps.

Have you been able to check for related known issues on our service status page: virg.in/service? If you sign in from there you can also run tests on your equipment which may offer a solution.

Also - if you have more than one box, have you noticed if the issue impacts all of them or just one in particular?

If there's nothing obvious that could be causing the problem don't hesitate to let us know so we can take a further look.

Alternatively you can text our cable-care team on 07533051809 (Mon - Sat 8am - 8pm) or give us a call on 150/ 0345 454 1111.

Tom

0 Kudos
Lisaashfinn
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yeah I have done all the obvious tests resets log in and out my accounts work on my other smart TVs it just seems to be when using it through virgin box iv tried the likes of bbc player and those are fine it just appears to be the ones I need to log into. It will initially load show me all the movies etc allow me to pick then nothing.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back in touch. 

Can you confirm if it is a TiVo box you're using or a V6? 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Lisaashfinn
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

it’s a v6 box I had it installed this time last year 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Cheers for the reply there @Lisaashfinn

Are you able to log into the Netflix account without issue? If you can log into the Netflix via your V6 box, have you logged out of the account on the box itself? You can do this via the following steps: 

1. Pressing Home on the TiVo remote control
  2. Navigate to Help & Settings
  3. and then System Info 
  4. and then Netflix Account Information and select 'Sign Out of Netflix Account'

Can I also ask you to ensure that you're connected to the Virgin Media network by going through the following steps: 

Home> Help&Settings> Settings> Network> Connect to Virgin Media Service Now

Once you have done both of these, try logging back into the Netflix app and test again. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos