Menu
chenks
Community elder
Message 21 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Re: Laptop and av processor on same network but don’t reconize eachr other resolved

they only offer support on internet issue, which is they service they provide.
they don't, and quite rightly shouldn't, offer support on your local LAN issues, that's not their business.
0 Kudos
Longdong
On our wavelength
Message 22 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Re: Laptop and av processor on same network but don’t reconize eachr other resolved

The end of the day I pay for a service and Vm used to help with any issues this would be classed as a good business but some where along the line vm have change the service and no longer help it’s because they can make more money by using a 3rd party to give the info you need that’s why I bought a netgear router 

0 Kudos
chenks
Community elder
Message 23 of 24
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

i disagree with what you're expecting them to offer support on.
the hub is means to get access to their internet connection. anything beyond that is not something i'd expect them to offer any free support on.

you had a local network issue with two devices seeing each other.
you got free tech support using this community.
0 Kudos
Longdong
On our wavelength
Message 24 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Hi all the help I got on the community didn’t solve my issue tbh it was someone on YouTube Helped me out ,  as no one on the vm community could work out what the problem was 

0 Kudos