Menu
MJO72
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Intermittent Loss of all Service's for month's

So, I've been losing service's on and off for month's now. Every time I call, the auto answer say's they are aware of a problem  (in my postcode area) and an engineer is on his way. I've actually lost count of the amount of calls I've made to VM, and sent complaints. They don't return any calls or follow up complaints.

Eventually had an expert come to the house to run some test who said he was surprised I was getting anything, even intermittently as the signal to the property was shocking to none. He went to the box at the end of the street to try and boost my signal but came back after 15 minutes saying "the networking guys are going to have to come out to the box because the splinter's and most other equipment in it is shot".

At least they have now found the problem and getting it sorted but, any sign of compensation for the lost of service on and off for 6 month's - NO, the odd £3.42 here and there. What about the hours (and I mean hours) I've spent on the phone to India about this.

VM NEED TO DO THE DECENT THING AND LOOK AFTER LOYAL CUSTOMERS (12 YEARS)

Will defiantly be looking at other provider's when the contracts up if it's not dealt with properly.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kaz_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Intermittent Loss of all Service's for month's

Hi MJO72

I appreciate you taking the time to contact us about this.

I'd like to have a look into this to ensure you've been fairly compensated for the service loss.

Can you pop back to me on the PM I'm sending to you that you can find on the right hands side of the forums in the purple envelope.

Many thanks

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos