cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interesting posts about WiFi 6 Release 2

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you thought you were confused by WiFi 6, here’s something to make it even more confusing!

https://community.ui.com/questions/Wi-Fi-6-Release-2-Software-upgrade-Or-is-new-hardware-needed/cfe4...

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2
5 REPLIES 5

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Tudor wrote:

If you thought you were confused by WiFi 6, here’s something to make it even more confusing!   <snip>

Oh dear, my head hurts!  I think I'll go back to sending information via punch cards to people ......   

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
So an update to both WiFi 6 and WiFi 6E. First time I think that's happened - two standards being current and improved at the same time?

Hopefully it'll work out that current WiFi 6 devices can get the Release 2 improvements through firmware and retesting, rather than new hardware that WiFi 6E requires.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

via punch cards to people ......   ” ever used a hand punch to correct punching errors? Much preferred paper tape! At least you did not have to hand sort 500 cards into numerIc order when some fool dropped them on the floor.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Oops.

This page either does not exist or requires being logged in with appropriate permissions to access it.

Error code: 404

Here are some helpful links instead:
Community Home
Topics
Stories