Menu
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I need to talk to customer services. The phone number doesn’t work. Using covid as an excuse.

I can’t get hold of customer services. 

im not happy with virgin. I have felt since installation that the hub range is crap. 

I have raised this a number of times and it has never been resolved to my satisfaction. I live in a small terraced property and previous providers sent a router that I could access from the back garden. Virgins becomes poor if you aren’t in the same room. 

virgin know about this. I’m certainly not prepared to pay any more. It’s already £35 per month. Over the odds in this area. 

I also think virgin are using the pandemic as an excuse to provide **bleep**ty service and it’s not acceptable 

now I’ve had an email telling me prices are going up and I already feel I am paying too much for this service but can’t speak to anyone to sort it out. 

the fact that virgin media’s social media team think that me having to register on a forum is acceptable service is another thing I’m not happy with. 

direct debit will be cancelled if situation not recitified this time 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: I need to talk to customer services. The phone number doesn’t work. Using covid as an excuse.

Ive cancelled the direct debit. I bet you **bleep**ers call when you want money 

I’m not paying any late payment charges either 

contact me 

0 Kudos
apcyberax
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: I need to talk to customer services. The phone number doesn’t work. Using covid as an excuse.

they will not contact you
you will build up a dept. get your services suspended. A black mark on your credit file and have the debt passed to collectors.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for that. I actually signed up to this forum on the advice of somebody from virgin media on their social media page. It seems this is what passes for customer service. I didn’t want to be a member of some Internet forum. Particularly one I’m not interested in. 

I was told virgin media have staff on here. Clearly they aren’t wanting to help. 

your reply was not In The slightest bit helpful so I have to wonder why you bothered. 

you can **bleep** off as well you stupid **bleep**. You have brought nothing to this other than a pointless notification. [removed]. I’m quite aware how the whole debt collectors thing works what I want is working broadband. 

[MOD EDIT: Inappropriate language removed, please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
spgray
Problem sorter
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

well done. you're certainly going about this the right way. do you think that being obnoxious usually results in people bending over backwards to try and help you?

have fun when the debt collectors start chasing you.

-----------------------------------------------------------

My Broadband Ping - spgray

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Why say anything at all. Why not mind your own business? You have nothing to say constructive. 

you are a [removed] with too much time on your hands and I have zero respect for you. 

[MOD EDIT: Inappropriate language removed, please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

@Anonymous wrote:

I can’t get hold of customer services. 

In answer to your question, call at 8am dead on when they open, they are getting very busy very quickly.

While a share some of thoughts on Virgin Media, you approached this situation far to angered and directly abusing those trying to advise you will get you know where, there is a queuing system on this forum and its not based on first comer first serve, different staffs will be assigned to different types of tasks.

Unfortunately your patience has obviously worn thin and I don't think your likely to be around on here much longer unless changing attitude.

I wish you look getting your issue resolved.

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Gigabit 5G Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM TT BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
0 Kudos