cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you report a problem if your land line is dead?

TrevorBurdett
Dialled in

I'm going round in circles trying to report my dead land line.... and getting nowhere fast!!!

4 REPLIES 4

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @TrevorBurdett 

I hope your phone issues are quickly resolved.

The Forum Team don't generally monitor the Natter Forums.

Contact via the Forums  isn't instant and can sometimes take a couple of days, however one of the VIP's has escalated this to the Forum Team so they will pick this up quicker than normal. 

The Forum method is probably better than using either the text (0753 305 1809) or whatsapp (0730 532 7112) services, as they generally have around a 4 to 6 hour response time due phone calls taking priority.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

All sorted now thank you.

Shame no one informed us of a change over date to start using the adaptor!

When my wife spoke to an agent, (auto bot), from my father in law’s place, she was to,d it was an electrical fault???? Useless to say the least!

One frustrated customer!

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @TrevorBurdett 

Thanks for the update.

Pleased to see that the phone line is now working as it should.

It seems odd that there was no communication from VM about the change over date. Possibly sent to an email address you no longer use? It might be worth looking in My Virgin Media and confirming they have the right contact details there, and updating it if needed.

In my opinion all companies need to get smarter "bots",  or employ more trained and efficient staff

Stay safe and take care.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thank you Dave, your response is appreciated.

Trying to get help, via the community help pages, is like getting on a merry go round, blindfolded!