cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP! Disconnected service

em-kilgan
Joining in

Hi everyone 

so my services aren’t working and my tv says setting up your channels but my Wi-Fi isn’t working either on phones tablets tv etc: I tried to phone couldn’t get through I spoke to someone on what’s app who tried resetting it multiple times then ended my conversation as they must of been finishing. Now when I go online it says my services have been disconnected even though I haven’t asked for them to be? I work from home so I can’t do emails calls etc! 

1 REPLY 1

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Services disconnected usually means the online checker cannot interact with your equipment on the network to test it.

First thing to do is try the service status checker via the link at the top of the page. I would also ring the service status line (0800 561 0061) as this may turn up more localised faults.

If these show nothing then the fault is between the street cabinet & your equipment & you need to get a technician booked to investigate.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks