cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Wi-Fi hubs with volt benefits

TonyL69
Tuning in

Hi, 

I have just doubled my data with O2 and have been given a speed boost from Virgin, I was wondering if I have to call up about the free 3 Wi-Fi hubs to scatter about my home to improve any black spot areas where the Wi-Fi signal isn’t good for other devices round my home, or do I have to be on a certain type of package to be entitled for the Wi-Fi hubs. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Only 1GB and Ultimate Oomph get free pods. They are £5 pm each otherwise. 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Only 1GB and Ultimate Oomph get free pods. They are £5 pm each otherwise. 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Volt customers are entitled to 3 mesh pods, free of charge. If you're not a volt customer then you pay £5 per month for each one. Unless you're on the ultimate oomph package. 

VM will only send one out at a time, easiest way to order is to call them, you can order them via the intelligent WiFi app too, but that can be a little hit and miss. 

Full volt benefits are described here:

https://www.virginmediao2.co.uk/

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you're not a Volt bundle, Gig1 or Ultimate Oomph it's £5 per month for the Pods in total, not £5 per Pod.

You pay the same if you have one or three.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own