Menu
chenks
Community elder
Message 11 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Re: Forum Community Account

@paperclip wrote:

Another user says his blocking still works which is strange as if it's an issue generally then I would have thought that the blocking error I mentioned earlier would have affected everyone, either that then chenks was tellin' porkies. 

i can guarantee you that i have succesfully blocked you from sending me PMs.
feel free to try and send one - see what happens.

Capture.JPG

0 Kudos
Sololobo
Community elder
Message 12 of 17
Flag for a moderator

@paperclip wrote:

@Sololobo wrote:

I'm getting the same issues, more or less, see my post in the Community Natter section headed Unable to search Usernames.

I don't believe it's personal to me (or you), just a snafu.

Another user says his blocking still works which is strange as if it's an issue generally then I would have thought that the blocking error I mentioned earlier would have affected everyone, either that then chenks was tellin' porkies. 

You will see from my post in the thread mentioned that the issues I was/am having were/are not universal, for other users the forum was/is working correctly.

I see no valid reason as to why any other user would lie about whether the forum is working correctly or not. What's to gain?

I'm not taking it personally, and neither should you.

It's What I Do.
I Drink and I
Remember Things.
0 Kudos
paperclip
Well-informed
Message 13 of 17
Flag for a moderator

@Sololobo wrote:

@paperclip wrote:

@Sololobo wrote:

I'm getting the same issues, more or less, see my post in the Community Natter section headed Unable to search Usernames.

I don't believe it's personal to me (or you), just a snafu.

You will see from my post in the thread mentioned that the issues I was/am having were/are not universal, for other users the forum was/is working correctly.

I see no valid reason as to why any other user would lie about whether the forum is working correctly or not. What's to gain?

I'm not taking it personally, and neither should you.

I couldn't care a jot to be honest. 

0 Kudos
Sololobo
Community elder
Message 14 of 17
Flag for a moderator

For someone who "couldn't care a jot" you're posting an awful lot about it.

It's What I Do.
I Drink and I
Remember Things.
chenks
Community elder
Message 15 of 17
Flag for a moderator

@paperclip wrote:

evidence suggests you do. (numerous threads started, PMs sent, thinking viring is closing down).

Community Lead
Community Lead
Message 16 of 17
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi all,

We're aware of issues with the platform currently, we've confirmed we're working to resolve these issues.

This thread is now drifting off-topic and becoming argumentative for no good reason. Please do continue to keep posts on-topic and made in consideration of the Forum Guidelines. Continued off-topic posting will result in this thread being locked and individual warnings being issued.

Kev

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

paperclip
Well-informed
Message 17 of 17
Flag for a moderator

@chenks wrote:

@paperclip wrote:

evidence suggests you do. (numerous threads started, PMs sent, thinking viring is closing down).

I'm talking about you. 

0 Kudos