Menu
Highlighted
madaboutplants
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Forgotten Username

Apologies in advance if this is not the right platform. 

I tried to login into the community today. I have forgotten my username. When clicking on the option of " forgotton username  or password ", I received email for resetting  password.

Simply not able to retrieve my forgotten username. Called support  but they were unable to help. So I have had to sign up using another e-mail account. 

Is there anyway I can get my username? I had to create a new e-mail account just for this .

Thank you 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Forgotten Username

@madaboutplants wrote:

Apologies in advance if this is not the right platform. 

I tried to login into the community today. I have forgotten my username. When clicking on the option of " forgotton username  or password ", I received email for resetting  password.

Simply not able to retrieve my forgotten username. Called support  but they were unable to help. So I have had to sign up using another e-mail account. 

Is there anyway I can get my username? I had to create a new e-mail account just for this .

Thank you 

Look at the reset email you received again.  If you entered the email address that is linked to your original community username then the password reset email will start with your username as in this cut and paste which shows my forum username having just clicked on the forgotten username/password link at the forum sign in page.

Hey Graham_A,