cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Damaged external junction box

Anonymous
Not applicable

An animal has been digging where my Virgin cable reaches my house. It has dislodged the cover to the external junction box on the wall. I have replaced this but it is not very secure and I am concerned about the wires. At the moment my phone and broadband are working but I think the wires need securing in the box and the cover of the box needs securing in place. 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Sue212, thanks for your post.

Just to clarify - is it the brown omnibox on the outside wall of your property that you're referring to?
If so, we can get that replaced for you, no problem. I'll send a PM shortly to confirm a few details & hope to hear back from you soon.

Tom 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Really glad to hear it's all sorted now Sue212, thanks for popping back with the update - don't hesitate to get back in touch if there's anything else at all. 

Tom

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

26 REPLIES 26

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Sue212, thanks for your post.

Just to clarify - is it the brown omnibox on the outside wall of your property that you're referring to?
If so, we can get that replaced for you, no problem. I'll send a PM shortly to confirm a few details & hope to hear back from you soon.

Tom 

Anonymous
Not applicable

All sorted thank you. Very impressed with quick response and resolution of the problem. Have sent you a PM Tom. 

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Really glad to hear it's all sorted now Sue212, thanks for popping back with the update - don't hesitate to get back in touch if there's anything else at all. 

Tom

Hi 

The junction Box is wide open and exposed again on Lansdowne Drive. No D25515

Hi lbrierley1,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Regards

Paul.

Hello

The brown junction box on the outside of 31 Batchelor Street, London, N1 0EG is damaged. Please can this be fixed as the wires are completely exposed? 

Thank you. 

Tom 

Hi THutchinson30,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community. Can I just clarify that you're reporting the brown omnibox box on the wall of your property has broken and need replacing?

If this is correct please let me know and I will pop you over a private message to take some more details from you.

Kind regards Jodi

Hi Jodi

that’s  exactly right. 

thanks 

Tom 

Thanks for coming back to me Tom, really appreciate it. I will pop you over a private message to confirm the details with you. Click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi.