Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Cut Fiber

So my granddad was in the garden trying to remove a Lilly style flower that was starting to take over as he was digging it up he managed to cut though the fibre that was ran though it! So is now phone, internet and TVless. He has tried to call via his mobile and waited over and hr and no answer. Its also costing him a fair bit as he is Pay and Go so no free calls! He doesn't have the time to wait on the phone either. I found him a number to text (07533051809) to put in the issue but has had no reply. Being in a vulnerable group it would be good to get it back on asap for him. Any help would be much appreciated. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Rising star
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cut Fiber

If your grandad is using a Smart phone then he can look into use WeQ4u, I work in the centres and numerous people use it. The number you texted would possibly require him to call anyway, alternatively someone may be able to arrange something via forum, however it may take a few days.

** I work for VirginMedia but all opinions posted here are my own.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for that idea! Sadly he has one of this unsmart smart phones. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Call centres are now down until 8am Monday. This would be the best time to pick up the phone. 150 from a Virgin landline or mobile, 0345 454 1111 from any others. Responses from staff on the forum can take several days.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

We eventually managed to get though on the phone and got someone booked in thanks everyone. 

0 Kudos