Menu
Tri_94
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cloudflare CAPTCHA

Hi I’m the last few days I now get the message below. I’ve checked all devices that are connected and can’t find anything. My Virgin Router is in modem mode. But causing some mobile apps not to work as they are hosted by Cloudflare

Anyone any ideas? I’ve rebooted modem
Thanks

Message I get below

One more step
Please complete the security check to access www.cloudflare.com

Why do I have to complete a CAPTCHA?
Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property.
What can I do to prevent this in the future?
If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware.
If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices.
Cloudflare Ray ID: 3e095701fa7334d6
Your IP: xx.xx.xx.xx
Performance & security by Cloudflare
0 Kudos
コナー
Dialled in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cloudflare CAPTCHA

Looks like the IP you've been given has been blacklisted on Cloudflare's network as being dodgy. I would make sure the PC isn't sending out anything dodgy and then called Virgin and see if you can get a new IP allocated.

Forever waiting for the Hub 4
0 Kudos
Tudor
Superstar
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

And when you do that some other poor VM customer will get your IP!

There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal
0 Kudos
Tri_94
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there your spot on with it’s ip related and only occurred after I rebooted the router. Have spoken to VM who blamed the fact of modem mode. Managed to get ip changed and back up and working again. Thanks
0 Kudos