cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cloud Storage

Nicsar
Tuning in

Does anyone know if VM have a Cloud Storage solution?  Found mention of Virgin Media Cloud, but cannot find any details ie does it still exist, how much storage you got and how do you get hold of it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
It doesn't still exist. No storage options exist so you'll need to use a third party service like Google Drive or OneDrive.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

16 REPLIES 16

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
It doesn't still exist. No storage options exist so you'll need to use a third party service like Google Drive or OneDrive.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

Thanks for the prompt reply, i will look elsewhere then.

cappy
On our wavelength

I was looking for the same after viewing this below. I cannot find anything else that even mentions VM Cloud. Why then is this information available?

----

Upload your files to your devices, then access them anywhere you like

We're really excited to tell you about a great new way to store, access and share the files on your computer, smartphone and tablet. It's called Virgin Media Cloud and it's exclusive to all our broadband customers.

It's a breeze to use and keeps all your stuff nice and secure. Best of all, once you've stored your files you can enjoy them and share them from anywhere, on an unlimited number of devices.

All you have to do is choose which files or folders and you'd like to back up and each time you add something new or make changes Virgin Media Cloud will back them up automatically.

Want to store things as you go? No problem. Whether it's a single photo or a big wodge of work, you can manually upload files from any of your devices.

• Store content from PCs, Macs, smartphones and tablets
• Back up from an unlimited number of devices
• Arrange your stored files into folders
• Share files with family and friends
• Access stored content from any device

Get Virgin Media Cloud or find out more

spgray
Problem sorter

easy to find any old unlinked undated page when doing a specific google search, but if you look at the second google result you'll see.

https://store.virginmedia.com/special-offers/cloud-is-closed.html

-----------------------------------------------------------

My Broadband Ping - spgray

cappy
On our wavelength

Didn't realise it was a cached page and didn't see the second link in my search results. Anyway, thanks for clarifying 😊

Round here clouds are usually in the sky. 🌧😕

The only winning move is not to play.
No system is 100% secure
Ridicule is nothing to be scared of - Adam Ant
The only thing constant - is change. Chris Evans
The internet is a series of tubes
Windows Update isn't rocket science - if it were, it would work.
Unlike Monty Python, spam is never off.
Some video posts may contain swearing/inappropriate content for young children

π

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

or cuckoo land!

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

RDF
Superfast

Bit of a thread resurrection !! 

I'm moving back to VM from BT in the next few weeks, losing 1TB of free cloud.

Can I ask how you got on with your search for a provider? 

Thanks,

Roy

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you have an iPhone you get some iCloud storage for free, extra you can pay for. Don’t rely on cloud storage, you should always backup your data to local storage.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2