Menu
Braby
Dialled in
Message 11 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: Clever dog motion detection

I have mine set not to do anything other than take a snapshot of the triggering event. If you have a memory card installed you can then just look through the snapshots and if anything is there look at the video by touching the "Playback" button and scrolling through to the bit you're interested in.You can turn off notifications by going to the main home page then selecting the little round button in the top left-hand corner (next to the location name) which takes you to another page where you can then select "Settings" and slide the notification switch to "off". If you've got an iPhone you can also turn off notifications from within the Clever Dog app settings - I guess it's the same with Android though I don't know. I've never touched the "sensitivity" control so can't advise. To my mind there are far too many layers of controls so it can be hard to locate the one you're looking for. I should also add that I'm using the old version of the software not the new one it keeps pestering me to try!

0 Kudos
Hayhaymac
Joining in
Message 12 of 13
Flag for a moderator

I also have issues with the motion detection going off and nothing actually happening at home... I suspected that it was the double decker bus going past my window as it was going off every 10-15mins I usually close the curtains now when the camera is on and this seems to have solved the problem!
Calphurnia
Joining in
Message 13 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Mine Is the same. At one time it gave up alerting me at all. Now it alerts loads of times when there is no motion and when someone does come to the door they are through the porch door and in the inner door before it alerts and shows Mr Nobody again. Certainly doesn’t work at night as it just shows up the reflection of all the lights. I call it dozy dog
0 Kudos