Menu
CliveRiches
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Can I have someone out to fix my outside box please?

My outside box is hanging off. It does not seem to affect reception but I would like it fixed please. Could you send an engineer out to fix it? It has just come off. It is nothing I have done. Thank you. 

0 Kudos
chenks
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can I have someone out to fix my outside box please?

you'll be quicker calling CS and reporting the issue.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

ringing as above is an option - getting the agents from offshore to understand the problem might be another issue - waiting here for VM is the better option imo

Tony
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tudor
Superstar
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yes you will get a response from a VM team member, but for such a trivial matter phone customer services. VM staff on the board are better occupied processing more serious matters. 

There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi CliveRiches, 
Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great to have you on board with us in the Community. 
We'll need to take a look at this for you in more detail. In order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you. 
I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.
Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos