cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CANNOT VIEW OLD BILLS

lancelot
On our wavelength

Hi,

Can somebody help with the following, please? I log in to my account and the first page I see is my current bill. If I open Adobe Reader I can view this bill, no problem. The thing is I cant access my older bills. The back arrow doesn't work when I click on it, indeed the word 'previous' does not appear at all. I have cleared my cache but still the problem persists.

Would be grateful for any ideas on this.

Regards.

2 REPLIES 2

goslow
Alessandro Volta

Info below is when using a PC or laptop and a web browser. Mobile devices may not match up the display in the same way. Am assuming you are trying to access 'My Virgin Media' and not a Virgin Mobile account.

Select 'My bills' (from the menu options along the top) then >> 'View my bills' (from the drop down)

On the next view, the 'Overview' tab is shown by default. Choose 'View bills' tab to the right of it.

To the top RHS of the 'View bills' tab you should see x12 'Previous bills' for the last year.

Each bill has a download PDF option beneath it but you have to click once on the bill for that month before the 'Download PDF' option appears for that month. Once you can see the 'Download PDF' link, click it to open the bill.

lancelot
On our wavelength

Sorted. Thank you very much, Goslow.