cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brown outdoor junction box missing

Tulp
Joining in

Hi , the outdoor brown junction/cable box is missing and various cables stick out which is a health hazard - can this please be replaced ?

17 REPLIES 17

WarrenMccue
Joining in

Hi, I hope you can help.

I was a virgin media customer for years before I moved out of my family home and cancelled the contract. My parents have passed away and I am now renovating the house. The Virgin Media box on the front of the house unfortunately has been damaged by weather, or maybe vandalised, and the wires are exposed as there is no cover. 

I was hoping you could help me get it repaired. I am no longer a customer and am finding it hard to get in contact with someone from virgin media through the online chat and can find no phone number. 

IMG_20200817_225631.jpg

Hi Warren,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and a warm welcome to you, I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your omni box on the wall and to hear about your loss of your parents .

So I can help and arrange for the box to be repaired/ replaced further I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Hello Gareth/Alex

I have the same problem as many others here. My outdoor brown box is hanging off the wall and there is no way to secure it leaving the wires exposed

I've had a look on Amazon for a replacement box but they are not available. Any ideas how I can fix this and make it safe?

Thanks 

CJN2012
Joining in

Hi,

We have a brown Virgin cable box outside the house but the cover is missing and the cables are exposed. We are not Virgin customers - please can you let me know how to get a replacement cover as we have 3 young children and it looks dangerous with the cables exposed etc.

many thanks

Chris

Demps001
Joining in

I’ve got the same problem as others- the cover of the brown box is missing and the cables are exposed. I’m not a VM customer - is it possible to get a replacement?

thanks a lot

Bigmatt3979
Joining in

Hi

we have the same issue, our brown box has also been blown off of the side of the house in the recent storm.  Can this be replaced please?

Regards

mkola786
Joining in

Hi , the outdoor brown junction/cable box is missing and various cables stick out which is a health hazard - can this please be replaced ?

Sarayeung
Joining in

Hi, i have a same issue, i had not the brown Box out side cover and you can see the wires. I am not currently a Virgin Media Customer. Plz sort out the Brown Box cheers