Menu
ip79
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Availiblity check

Hey Virgin Media team.

Can you offer an estimate as to when Virgin will be available in post code KY4 0JX please.

A rough estimate is fine, thanks.

Paul.

0 Kudos
spgray
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Availiblity check

general idea is that unless you see them physically digging your street then don't expect it to arrive at all.
if they are digging the street (or have dug the street) then it can still take months from that point to the area becoming "live".

-----------------------------------------------------------

My Broadband Ping - spgray

0 Kudos
ip79
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks mate, I'm actually on M500 just now at my existing home, however looking at new property which ticks all the boxes EXCEPT there's no **bleep**ing Virgin Media in the area lol.

And as I run my digital consultancy from home, there is no danger I'm dropping back to 60mbps from S*Y

Oh well, back to the drawing board.

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi ip79,

It's possible that VM is available at your new property even though it may not be listed in the postcode checker.  A member of the Forum team may be able to check this for you.

If the property you are moving to is a new build development, then the National Home Builders team would be able to check that for you on 08000737100.

There is also the pre-installation and delivery team are on 0800 052 1734 who may be able to double check if VM is available at your new property.

The departments for those phone numbers probably aren't open on a weekend.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
ip79
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Dave!

I'll try that number on Monday, very helpful thank you 🙂

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hopefully you hear some positive news Paul,

In the meantime I wish you well on your upcoming home move.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali