Menu
MrTronTech
On our wavelength
Message 21 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Re: Any help please?

Hi Emma,

I sent a PM about the superhub 2ac, I actually want to know is there a way to reduce the led brightness on the hub 2ac. I can remember owning a hub 2 in the past where it had that option but I can't seem to find it on this model.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Emma_E
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 22 of 24
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Nagalingam, 

Thanks for getting back in touch. I will take a look at your PM now Smiley Happy

The option was removed after the Superhub 2 so there is not a way of reducing the brightness on the Superhub 2AC apologies for this. 

Take care. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

HARRY7
Joining in
Message 23 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Having tried the shocking overseas call centres I am now in been of help!!!

I am being charged for over using data despite my account being shown in credit. I am so frustrated at the awful service I also wish to cancel this product. Please please please can an English based rep call me so I can explain the issues.....I have never had anything like this experience.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Terri_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 24 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Hi HARRY7,

Thanks for your post on the Community and welcome. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with your data usage charge.

In order to look into this, I will need to take more details. I will send you a private message requesting more information so that I can assist with this issue. Just click on the envelope icon at the top of this page.

Running out of data? Check out our top Mobile data tips

0 Kudos