forumarchive,nothingtosee,
Menu
nrm2
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Address not serviceable - but cabling previously installed?

Hi I live on Annandale Road in London, SE10. 

When I check whether services are available to me, it says that my address is not serviceable.

From my window I can see the Virgin Media cabinet outside my next door neighbour's house and when I checked today, our property appears to previoulsly have been connected to Virgin Media because the CATV cabling is present from the street to our house.

When I check our postcode it seems the service is randomly available to properties to left and right of us - anyone know what is going on?

I have tried the online chat fascility but they attempt to put me through to a department which is closed.

I also know that Virgin Media is available as I used to live two doors away we had Virgin Media there.

0 Kudos
C_Butcher86
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Address not serviceable - but cabling previously installed?

Hi,

Please PM me with your house number and post code and I can look into this for you.

Thanks, Chris 

To PM just hover over my profile picture and click Send Message when the option comes up. Please don't post any of the info I've asked for in this thread as it's public

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos