cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

virgins TV Go - Maximum Devices Reached

Vincek
Tuning in

Maximum Devices Reached - 1 device says this everyday then locks out for a month!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Vincek, 

Welcome back to the community. 

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your registered devices on the TVGO app. 

Customers with active TV packages, can have up to 5 different compatible devices signed up to the TV Go service and use the app at one time, with the ability to make adjustments to their registered devices 3 times in one month. Instructions on how a customer can register a device or replace a registered device can be found here.
You will have to keep the cookies on your laptop/PC or MacBook or it will register as a new device every time and use up all of their available changes. More info on this can be found here.

Please ensure that your cookies are enabled and saved for the site on your devices. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

14 REPLIES 14

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Vincek, 

Welcome back to the community. 

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your registered devices on the TVGO app. 

Customers with active TV packages, can have up to 5 different compatible devices signed up to the TV Go service and use the app at one time, with the ability to make adjustments to their registered devices 3 times in one month. Instructions on how a customer can register a device or replace a registered device can be found here.
You will have to keep the cookies on your laptop/PC or MacBook or it will register as a new device every time and use up all of their available changes. More info on this can be found here.

Please ensure that your cookies are enabled and saved for the site on your devices. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Hi Carley

Is it possible this can be reset to enable me to set it up as you have suggested?

Thank you

Vince

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Vincek,

Thank you for coming back to us. Sorry to hear that the suggestions my colleague suggested were unable to resolve your issue. 

I'll be more than happy to help you reset your TVGo App devices. I will send you a Private Message, so please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I will be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Vincek

Thank you for coming back to me via Private Message.

Your TVGo devices have now been reset. Please have a look at your TVGo if this has been complete.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Hello this still is occurring I am only using one machine but every time I go in it says not registered and tries to register as Microsoft Edge -This computer even after enabling cookies for all virginmedia urls I know.

Please reset again and explain how to resolve  this.

Thank you

Vince 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Vincek,

Thank you for coming back to me via Private Message. I'm sorry that you had some issues with your reset devices, but I'm glad that this is all resolved now.

If there's anything else I can help you with, please get in touch and I'll be happy to help.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Andyeu
Joining in

I am also having the same problem - it shows I have 5 devices registered, but I have only used 3, and now I can't use any of them and have to wait until December.  I haven't cleared out my cookies, so I don't know what the problem is.  Can I get some help please?

Hi Andyeu, thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear you're having issues accessing our TV Go service.  And sorry to hear that the device management option on here, does not resolve the issue for you.  I would like to take a closer look for you.  I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards
Lee_R

Hi. I’m having the same issue with one device. Please can you help.