cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

virgin tv go app

george3049
Joining in

hello,

i have just returned to virgin media, could you help, I am trying to watch virgin go on my laptop at my static caravan, I am on the ooomph package, and there is no virgin connection on the site.

Every time I try to play a station on the laptop it says cannot connect.

Am I missing something I need to do

Many thanks

George

15 REPLIES 15

george3049
Joining in

Hi,

Could you possibly help me, first I would like to delete all the devices on my account and then start again to register new devices.

Also when I try to view tv go I get the message "sorry cant play at the moment" its been like that for weeks now. I have tried with Google chrome, Microsoft edge, internet 11, and Firefox, all to no avail.

Can you please try to help as it seems I am wasting £100 per month subscription fee.

Many thanks

Hi @george3049

I am really sorry.  As previously advised the firestick does not support the TV Go app.  As for TV Go on a desktop/laptop, I can confirm we're aware of this issue and are working to resolve it.

Regards

Lee_R

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @george3049,

Welcome to the forums and thanks for your tweet. I can reset your TV Go devices for you, but will just need to send you a private message to locate your account in order to do so.

Also, just to confirm - was this error message showing before the device limit was reached?

Does this issue occur on any particular programme?

Thanks,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @george3049,

I've reset you TV Go devices for you now.

Please can you let me know if the error message you have been receiving still persists and we can try and help further if so.

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hello Molly,

The problem is still happening. Exactly as it was, I can do BBC via I player. Sky sports via sky app, but nothing else on the virgin app.

Don't know what to go next ? I hoped that with only one device registered it would be fine.

Kath

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @george3049,

Thank you for coming back to me about this issue. I'm sorry to hear that you're still experiencing this issue. 

Can you let us know if you're able to access and play TVGo services on another device such as a mobile phone or a tablet?

Thanks,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs